NF EN ISO 14 644:
Clean rooms and related controlled environments.
- 14 644-1: The classification of cleanliness of the air.
- 14 644-2: Specification for testing and monitoring to demonstrate continued compliance with ISO 14 644-1.
- 14 644-3: Metrology and test methods.
Annex 1 of the EU GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- In situ test method for leak detection of THE filters in controlled dust chambers.
FD S 98-113:
- Medical devices, guide for their preparation in clean room.
NF EN 1632-4:
- Clean room technology.
- Part 4: Methods of analysis and measurement of aerobiocontamination in risk areas.
- Pregnant with controlled dust.
- Definitions - classifications introduction to the procedure of reception and periodic inspection.
NF S 90-351:
- Medical-surgical equipment.
- Procedures for reception and control of operating rooms.